A rental application must be completed and processed on all prospective occupants 18 years of age or older. A $30.00 non-refundable application fee must be paid for each applicant. All prospective occupants will be qualified on the following criteria: income/employment, verification of rental history, criminal history, & credit history. Management reserves the right to use information found from any source in their determination of whether the prospective tenant qualifies and this information may be used for any other legal purpose. Applications reviewed by management are kept confidential.
If you have credit and/or criminal history outside of the US, your screening fee may be more.
All documentation needed for verification must be submitted with your application.
Applications will be considered incomplete until all occupants over the age of 18 have completed an application and submitted the required documentation.
Proof of Income, Rental References, Credit History, Background:
- All applicants are aware that they may not be the only applicant for this property.
- All persons over the age of 18 MUST completely fill out an application.
- Employment must be current and verifiable for a minimum of one (1) year. Verifiable income includes as confirmed by, trust officer, tax returns or other satisfactory documentation as required.
- Gross monthly income must be three (3) times the amount of the monthly rent. Occupants income may be combined to meet the requirement. If employment income does not meet the criteria, documentation of other supplemental income must be provided.
- All applicants must provide a copy of their current Government or State Issued Photo I.D., ID Card, or Passport.
- Applications will not be reviewed until all occupants over the age of 18 have submitted an application, have provided a copy of a Government or State Issued Photo ID, have provided income verification, and have submitted a color photo of all pets (if property permits pets).
- Should any information given by the applicant be determined to be false by management, it is grounds for automatic denial. If falsified information is found after Residential Lease Agreement is signed it could be grounds to terminate the Residential Lease Agreement.
- Please allow 2 business days for processing and review of complete applications.
- Proof and length of income must be provided. Monthly income must be at lease 3 times monthly rental rate. Pay stubs, tax returns, social security, disability or retirement award letter, bank statements and/or adequate funds in savings are acceptable forms of proof.
- Applicants credit must show current credit lines paid as agreed.
- Applicants currently in bankruptcy or filing for bankruptcy is grounds for automatic denial.
- Previous evictions are grounds for denial.
- An unfavorable rental reference is grounds for denial.
- Monies owed to an apartment community or landlord is grounds for denial.
- Non-Compliance issues that resulted in non-renewal or eviction is grounds for denial.
- Having been asked to leave a property for any reason is grounds for denial.
- Foreclosures within the past three (3) years with unresolved judgement is grounds for denial.
- Any sexually related crimes are grounds for automatic denial.
- If you are abusive, aggressive, or racist during the application period it is grounds for immediate denial.
If the applicant would like management to review additional information regarding the above-mentioned criteria as part of their rental application, the applicant is permitted to submit that information to management along with their application and management will review that information on a case by case basis.
All Applicants must meet our Criminal History Criteria. Applicants that are registered sex offenders will be denied. Applicants must have no felony convictions less than 10 years old that involve crimes against persons or property, including but not limited to murder, arson, kidnapping, assault, bomb related offenses, robbery or burglary, terrorism OR that involve the manufacturing or distribution of drugs in any manner. All other felony convictions must be more than 5 years old. Conviction of any drug related offenses involving possession only, or alcohol related offenses where no one was permanently injured or killed, must be at lease 2 years old. Successful completion of any felony sentence at lease 2 years ago and no new criminal activity for at least 2 years before this application is also required. No Applicant with any outstanding warrants or crime that is awaiting trial will be accepted. If the Applicant would like management to review additional information regarding the felony conviction or the current arrest or application, the Applicant is permitted to submit that information to management along with their application and management will review that information on a case by case basis.
- Color photos of all animals must be submitted to management. Photos can be sent via email.
- Rental rate is subject to change and include an additional monthly pet rental rate. *
- No male cats accepted. *
- No aggressive breed dogs are allowed on any property managed by Lake Havasu City Properties, LLC at any time. These breeds, in whole or part, include but are not limited to: Rottweiler, Doberman Pinscher, Presa Canario, Chow Chow, and all Bull Terriers, including Staffordshire and American Terriers, commonly known as Pit Bulls. *
***THESE CRITERIA DO NOT APPLY TO ANY ASSISTIVE ANIMALS***
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY HOUSING: Brokerage does not and will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, national origin or sexual orientation.